Update: Kiley Hackl has passed away

Friends,

Over the weekend, we've asked for prayers for Kiley Hackl--a beautiful young mother of five who suffered a stroke on Thursday.

Around 6:30 on Sunday night, Kiley passed away. Her husband Scott and five children are among the survivors. Though I search for words, I don't know what else to say.

Please pray for Kiley's soul and for the consolation and sanctification of her family and all those who love here.

You might also consider clicking here to make a donation to the family and to learn other ways you can help.

May Kiley's soul and the souls of all the faithfully departed rest in peace.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers for Kiley and the entire Hackl family. May God keep them in His care.

Kathy
Osseo, WI

Terry Nelson said...

This is so sad. I'm so sorry, continuing to pray.

LoveGodAndAsHeLoved said...

Thank you for the beautiful family photo. Stunning. Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord.

Anonymous said...

My heart broke when hearing this news. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Hackl family. I found this article Kiley wrote many years ago about marriage and how spouses are called to lead one another to heaven. I am sure Kiley is in Heaven now. http://www.madisoncatholicherald.org/2005-01-13/spirituality.html

Dwight Clough said...

prayers for this precious family

Dwight Clough said...

prayers for this precious family

Anonymous said...

I worked with Scott and frequently watched Kiley and Scott's wonderful children when she would come in to visit with Scott. Kiley was one of the most beautiful souls I've ever met, and her children were polite, kind, hilarious, and loving -- little personifications of their mother. Prayers for Kiley and her family.