Exclusive: Bishop Ricken to confirm apparitions November 7th

The Blessed Virgin Mary just did a Lambeau Leap.

I can confirm that Bishop David Ricken will be announcing the authenticity of the 1859 apparitions to Sister Adele Brise at the site of the Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help located in Robinsonville, W(about 20 miles east of Green Bay).  AKA, it actually happened, the Mother of God spoke to a Belgian immigrant girl named Adele Brise one year after the Marian apparitions occurred at Lourdes.  The tentative date for the announcement is November 7th.
" 'In God’s name, who are you and what do you want of me?’ asked Adele, as she had been directed.

“ ‘I am the Queen of Heaven, who prays for the conversion of sinners, and I wish you to do the same. You received Holy Communion this morning, and that is well. But you must do more. Make a general confession, and offer Communion for the conversion of sinners. If they do not convert and do penance, my Son will be obliged to punish them’
More on the Apparitions  ... Apparently Our Lady has not studied modern theology....

Recently they had their annual Marian procession which attracted around 1,000 pilgrims!

It's good to be a Sconnie. 

HT GM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fascinating!

I'm not trying to be 'argumentative', and please forgive my ignorance if it's obvious...but why do you say "Apparently Our Lady has not studied modern theology.."?

Badger Catholic said...

Anon, I'm referring to the fact Our Lady seems to be under the impression that when sinners don't change their ways, that "my Son will be obliged to punish them." Modern theologians have denied that Hell or sin even exist so I was taking a jab at them. In other words, the ol' fire and brimstone is still hot as ... well.... hell!