Badger Catholic Photo Archives

In rather un-me type fashion, I've done all these posts but have not indexed them well.  Also in un-me fashion, I've posted these few and far between lately.  Sometimes I actually take pictures, sometimes I search archives to find old pictures, and sometimes I just borrow from what's online.  Anywho, I'll be linking to this on the sidebar and updating it regularly.  





The Basilica of St. Mary, Minneapolis, MN



St. Paul's Catholic Church, Bloomer, WI

St. John Cantius parish, Chicago, IL

Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Pine Creek, WI

National Shrine of Mary, Help of Christians at Holy Hill, Hubertus, WI



Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, Crookston, MNSt. Felix, Wabasha, MN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see St. Mary's Ridge here, Matt. I think you're overdue for a visit! :)

Badger Catholic said...

It's from a few years ago Father:
http://badgercatholic.blogspot.com/2012/02/st-marys-catholic-church-cashton-wi.html

For generality I say it's in "Cashton."

I'm due for a visit though. The kids get carsick every time so it doesn't happen as often as we would like.

Anonymous said...

You're always welcome! :)