Update and thank you from Rogan family

Two and a half months ago we lost our father and husband. I never could have imagined how God would take care of us. Through many generous donations, gifts, and prayers I can see God working through his people. Even though we have suffered a great tragedy and loss we have been blessed in many ways. Thank you to everyone who has helped us in any way, big or small. Through the financial support we have received, I will be able to stay home with our children. This is what Mike provided me our entire marriage.

The children and I have kept up our normal activities. We planted our garden, are raising two pigs, our oldest is taking Drivers Ed, and the older kids are getting ready to participate in summer camp. We also plan on going on vacation to a place Mike loved taking us.

There are many challenges for me each day as a single mother. The loss I feel for my best friend and protector is great. But I know God loves us and will take care of us. The many prayers said for us and Mike's soul have been a comfort and a source of strength.

Thank you and God bless,
Niki, Anne, Jon, Claire, Ben, Luke, Jacob, Gemma, and Blaise Rogan
GoFundMe: Rogan Family 

No comments: