Packers' Ha Ha Clinton-Dix pursues degree in criminal justice: "To help kids understand that the law isn’t against you, it’s actually for you."

For Clinton-Dix, that purpose is clear. While he understands the resentment and animosity, he wants to help find a peaceful solution.

“I went into criminal justice because I want to learn more about the law, about what’s going on in this world, and be a mentor to kids from where I’m from," Clinton-Dix explained. "To [help them] understand that the law isn’t against you, it’s actually for you.

“You have to put yourself in people’s shoes in certain situations because you don’t know what people really think or what they’re really going through. I feel for the cops, I feel for us as a society as a whole, period. I just hope we can find peace and justice and get back to getting better in this world. That’s how it was going. We were getting better. And I just hope it goes back to that way.”
full article at ESPN

No comments: