Join men of all ages for this day of inspiration, education, challenge, and prayer. An all-star line-up of presenters is on tap. The day includes presentations by well-known speakers, lunch, opportunities to connect with other men, and Mass. Register early—you don’t want to miss this!
- Pete Reinl, CSG | Co-founder, Healing Life’s Losses
- Fr. Tim Shillcox, O. Praem. | Pastor, Resurrection Parish
- Deacon Steve Meyer | Deacon, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish
- Joe Philbin | [Former] Offensive Coordinator, Green Bay Packers
- Abbot Dane Radecki, O. Praem. | Celebrant, 4 p.m. Mass
details at NorbertinesI would love to hear Joe speak. His son Michael tragically and accidentally died several years ago. On his return to Green Bay last year:
|Joe Philbin, his wife, Diane, and their children in a family portrait |
taken in 2010, their last taken together with all six kids.
“It’s very, very emotional for all of us,” Philbin said. “But at the end of the day, we care and love a lot of people here, and a lot of people care about and love us. So it’s not easy, but this is what’s so special about Green Bay. The good, Catholic boy that I am, I went to Mass the other day, and some lady, older lady -- of course, I’m getting into that category myself -- tapped me on the back, and says, ‘It’s great to have you back,’ and things like that. So, yeah, it’s very emotional.Background ESPN: The Philbin journey: All about family, football and sticking together