Chicago seminarian bikes through Wisconsin and Minnesota

These last couple days have been quite an adventure. Yesterday, we woke to a major rainstorm pelting our host church in La Crosse, WI.
...
We finally arrived at our host church yesterday in Pepin, WI and, to my great joy, I found fellow seminarian Dan Thelen (Class of 2015, Diocese of La Crosse, WI) waiting for me on the steps.
...
A few days off the bike really won't help the situation and would only prevent me from reaching my goal of cycling all the way across the country. 
...
[In St Paul]I suppose my favorite part about this area is not one, but TWO Catholic cathedrals (one of them is a basilica)! I haven't had time to visit either one yet, but they are enormous from the outside and tower over the whole city. It is obvious that the Catholic presence here is significant, a fact that brings me great joy.
The whole story at Onward to Holiness

No comments: