Peace pipe...



I know! This photo caused me to do a double-take as well. The source is the Archdiocese of Milwaukee’s Catholic Herald and here is the official caption: “During Archbishop Jerome E. Listecki’s July 29 visit to the Kettle Moraine Correctional Institution in Plymouth, he celebrated Mass in the chapel on the grounds, and smoked the peace pipe during a Native American pipe and drum ceremony.”
Remember: inappropriate captions won’t be approved.
AmericanPapist

..... In that case, no comment...

5 comments:

Matt said...

Think they had any Peyote? Did you see the size of that chiken?

Badger Catholic said...

Chiken?

Unknown said...

No comment from me either, except to say that I know the Archbishop is going to be teased about this picture by his Chicago friends!

Badger Catholic said...

LOL, I bet you have that right credo!

Fr. John Mary, ISJ said...

I think Archbishop Listecki looks ever so uncomfortable...that's just my take on it...