I noticed...

...something weird.  A ton of people have been viewing an article I posted on Julie Lassa and Sean Duffy(written by The Catholic Times).  The views have not been linked so I suspect some newsletter linked to it and people are accessing from their inboxes.  There is an anonymous commenter who supports abortion that has followed all my posts on Julie Lassa(always defending her position).  Commenter has been persistent to claim that making abortion illegal will increase the number of abortions, ergo, one has a moral obligation to support legalized abortion.  This faulty logic is known as Proportionalism, which is condemned by the Church.  My suspicion is some "community organization" (taxpayer funded?) has taken an interest in it.  I'm not sure why.  There's not much to it and I was much more critical of Lassa in other posts.  If anyone hears, I'd love to know the source.

No comments: