When blog readers fall off the face of the earth

I was looking through this trying to figure out what was going on in Winona MN(like was there about 20 people who actually died and rose from the dead a couple weeks later only to decide to check my blog first thing).  So I see St. Mary's U had a "Spring Recess Mar. 5-13"  You Cardinals up there have been found out!  I guess I'm going to tell your teacher.  Big trouble.

I should share some stories when I used to go undercover at SMU and sign up for tours to spy on the student tour guides.  My job was to see if I could get them saying things they weren't supposed to say(like how the party life was).  Man, that was fun, I should start doing that again.  Of course I had to hear about the haunting in ... I can't remember the name of the building now which is hard to believe... but yes, the haunting!

No comments: