Top 10 Trad Pickup Lines

Redcactusflower on Twitter asked for some "Trad Pickup Lines."  Here's the top 10 selected by me in no particular order.

EHillgrove
My first language is love, my second language is Latin #Tradpickuplines

churchmankirk
Do you have a brother who's a priest? ... I may need Extreme Unction if you keep making my heart beat like this!

alisongriz
"just answering Christ's command to be a fisher of men". #TradPickupLines

FrCharles
Quid facis post missam? #tradpickuplines

FireofThyLove
Excuse me, is this seat vacant? #tradpickuplines

VitaCatholic
Pope Pius X said "Holy Communion is the shortest and safest way to Heaven" but you look like a close second! #tradpickuplines

jrpascucci
Do you have a deep Marian devotion? 'Cause you've got me thinking of marryin' you. #tradpickuplines

Joel_Schmidt
Look, I know you're not interested me personally, but how about some Redemptive Suffering? #TradPickupLines

Nicole_Fisher73
You are certainly a Glorious Mystery! Would you like to play ring around the rosary? #tradpickuplines

FireofThyLove
You and I could start our own movement. We'll call it sspxoxo #tradpickuplines

Check em all out on Twitter

2 comments:

Larry Denninger said...

Those were pretty funny. Now all we need is someone to come up with Progressive Catholyc pick-up lines...oh snap! Someone did!!

Ben Yanke said...

Awesome! I'm laughing over here!