Badger Catholic mentioned on EWTN, buuuuuut....

Yes, I was just mentioned on EWTN's March for life coverage.   I posted this on Twitter:

But I stole it last year from Lauren E:

But hearing "Badger Catholic" mentioned... somewhat awkwardly ...  was a new experience. 

Would be cool if I knew how to get the video off of my DVR.  Okay, for those of you who were at the march, here it is.  Live events are difficult to cover so I will cut them some slack.  ... and for the record I think that ninjas existed before children's programming.

8 comments:

Redemptorist Preacher said...

I thought it was funny when they had to explain what a ninja was.

Badger Catholic said...

LOL, yes, I was thinking; there are people who don't know what ninjas are?

Kat said...

"Now, you have to think about this, because it's a joke..." Woah. A joke? So then who WERE all those people in black masks running around with katanas? ;)

Badger Catholic said...

ROFL! They should have real ninjas on stage next year.

Terry Nelson said...

This is incredible. Don't let Larry know - he will be so jealous.

Badger Catholic said...

Terry, I'm glad my claim to fame was the act of copy and pasting something into a social media application which I did not write myself. You and Larry can actually write something funny, but who needs talent? Don't worry, I'll remember you little guys.

Maggie said...

Today my students were saying for next year they want to make shirts with "ninjas for babies" on them. We'll see! We did have quite a bit of fog today; maybe it obscured all the MSM news van cameras? ;)

Al said...

Contratulations on your 20 seconds or so of fame. Just checked CNN, MSNBC & FoxNews websites. The only place I found any story, short as it was, was on Fox. Stealth indeed.