MN Polar Plunge raises funds for pregnancy center

This Saturday, February 22, I will be doing a Winter Plunge to raise money for the Lakes Life Care Center in Forest Lake, Minnesota. This is different for me. Years ago, I ran a triathlon to raise money for another pregnancy center – and I realized that I am really not good at triathlons. But maybe I can handle freezing for a good cause. Jump in. Jump out!

I was asked by the director of this pregnancy resource center, Jill Wagner, to join her team. Jill is an old friend of mine. Actually, she’s the friend who tried to help me by driving me to my abortion appointment 23 years ago. As my roommate, she witnessed my desperation and my fear and offered me a ride to the abortion mill and spent her entire day there waiting for me. And that changed her. That is her story. She is now passionately pro-life and saves the lives of mommies and their babies from abortion every single day.
- See more at: http://www.jillstanek.com/2014/02/polar-bear-plunge-pregnancy-center-profits/#sthash.veOWDgTs.dpuf

No comments: