Quote from Badgers' Traevon Jackson

Quote from Traevon Jackson of the Wisconsin Badgers after Saturday's loss(4/6/14)....

"Meaningless...everything is meaningless. Now that it is finished, the conclusion of the matter is to fear God and keep His commands. I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me--the task of testifying to the good news of God's grace. God is great no matter win or lose, fair or unfair, trial or triumph. Without Him there is nothing, with Him there is everything. A great year by teammates, a great year for the program, a great year of seeing seeing God's glory. I wish the seniors the best of luck as they move forward in life, I'm glad to that this team is not just a team but a family of brothers. Renew our minds Lord and in our weakness your strength prevails."
 Photo

No comments: