Lucroy now leads Molina in the All Star vote!

First, if you haven't seen this, even Cardinals fans have to concede it is funny.


I didn't think it could happen. I'm ashamed to say that I didn't believe strongly enough in the Brewers' voting contingent. I knew they were good. I knew they had done amazing, wonderful things in the past when it comes to fan votes. But when Jonathan Lucroy was down by around 700,000 votes just a little over a week ago, I thought there was no chance of him surpassing the Cardinals' Yadier Molina for the starting backstop position in the National League. On Sunday -- just FOUR DAYS AGO -- Lucroy was still 400,000 votes behind Molina.

It happened though. As of this morning, Lucroy now leads Molina in the All Star vote.
continue at BrewCrewBall

Voting ends today at midnight!  VOTE EARLY!  VOTE OFTEN!

No comments: