Some Badger Catholic love

A friend sent me this a while back, which I enjoyed and waited to share to perhaps anonymize the exchange.
A friend is visiting us from Texas. We went out for custard last night and were talking about the Masonic history of Liberty, Missouri. There is no coincidence in the name. In the course of our conversation about Masons (I was telling him about the Masonic lamp posts at the Milwaukee seminary) I mentioned that I have a friend who has a blog called The Badger Catholic. He stopped me right there.

"You know the Badger Catholic?"

"Not only do I know the Badger Catholic," I replied, "but I lived in his basement for months."

"I love the Badger Catholic," he said.
The Badger Catholic is of course the great "we" at TBC.  I've appreciated the help, past and present.  

4 comments:

Terry Nelson said...

Cool. FYI:
"All the badger species are fossorial, creating many-chambered underground dens and spending much of their lives below ground. Badgers do allot of stalking at night but are seen out and about in the daytime as well."

Badger Catholic said...

Not quite the Ili Pika though.

I do all my stalking at night, daytime stalking is just creepy.

Anonymous said...

I, too, have told friends about Badger Catholic, so they too could go see residivist Catholic musings.

Badger Catholic said...

I think you mean "recidivist"