To my surprise, a Spring 2015 issue just arrived. It announced a new editor.
"Christopher Carstens is the director of the office of sacred Worship in the Diocese of La Crosse, Wisconsin, and has been on the faculty of the Liturgical institute, Mundelein seminary, and for the permanent diaconate in several dioceses."And with his hiring, it will be based in La Crosse. Announced plans include resuming publication, as a bi-monthly, updating its website, and increased use of social media.
This latest issue is online but, unfortunately, as a very large pdf. Contents include
- The Mass in Slow Motion: Conclusion of a two-part series, by James F. Hitchcock
- A Logical Look at the Liturgy: Excerpt from Mystical Body, Mystical Voice, by Christopher Carstens and Douglas Martis
- Review: Father Samuel Weber’s The Proper of the Mass for Sundays and Solemnities, by Horst Buchholz
- Footnotes for a Hermeneutic of Continuity: Sacrosanctum Concilium’s Vanishing Citations, by Susan Benofy
- Citations of Five Vatican Liturgy Documents Removed During the Final Revision of Sacrosanctum Concilium: Supplement to footnotes article above, by Susan Benofy