The Adoremus Bulletin - July 2015
The print edition has not yet arrived, and I just noted the latest issue is up. The online edition is published as a single pdf document. I've created a table of contents linking to the pages on which each article or feature begins.
This issue includes:
- The Stained Glass Window in St. Thomas Aquinas Church, Lincoln, Nebraska, cover
- News & Views, page 2: Translation of Confirmation Rite approved; Society for Catholic Liturgy Conference to be held October 2015; U.S. Bishops respond to same-sex "marriage" ruling; New "Sacramental Series" authored by Cardinal Jorge Medina Estévez.
- The Silent Action of the Heart, by Robert Cardinal Sarah, Prefect of the Congregation for the Divine Worship and Discipline of the Sacraments, page 2
- A Liturgy Transformed, by Christopher Carstens, page 3
- The Homiletic Directory: A Pastor’s Perspective, by Fr. William P. Felix, Diocese of La Crosse, Wis., page 3
- The Hymns the Church Calls Her Own – And the coming opportunity to truly make them our own, by Adam Bartlett, page 4
- "St. Thomas Aquinas Church communicates beauty – and beauty attracts.": St. Thomas Aquinas Church at the University of Nebraska Newman Center – rejuvenating the Church’s architectural tradition and engaging souls, by Joseph O’Brien, Managing Editor, page 6
- Speaking of St. Thomas Aquinas Church: An Oral Commentary, by Kevin Clark, Architect, Clark Architectural Collaborative 3
- Implementing the Liturgical Reform of the Second Vatican Council: Message of His Eminence, Robert Cardinal Sarah, to the Conference "Sacra Liturgia USA 2015" New York City, 1-4 June 2015, page 9
- Letters - Readers Forum: Anticipating the new Hours translation; Enough translations already!; Welcome back, Adoremus!; Adoremus Bulletin in France; Lucy Carroll, 1946-2015; Questions of Faith: Baptismal Godparents and Proxies?
- Donors - Memorials, page 11