LifeSiteNews End-of-Year Video

LifeSiteNews.com recently released a powerful end-of-year fundraising video. Normally, I probably wouldn't post about a fundraising video, but I thought this one was so powerful it deserved being highlighted.


Also, we've got a pretty excellent Wisconsin connection. At about 2:30, you'll see a quick screenshot of an article on LifeSiteNews.com titled, "‘God bless all three of you’: The day ‘me and my baby’ were saved from abortion." This story chronicled a beautiful story of 40 Days for Life-Milwaukee leader and sidewalk counselor extraordinaire Dan Miller successfully sidewalk counseling a young woman named Mareza. Mareza herself has become a sidewalk counselor, and I've been blessed to go on the road training new counselors with her.

And last, but not least, the LifeSiteNews article was inspired by this video, the work of the Badger Catholic's own Virginia Zignego:

No comments: