Bp. Ricken Christmas homily

Are there camera's setup in the Green Bay Cathedral?  I know there are in St. Louis.  I use to float the idea that La Crosse should do the same thing, the diocesan liturgies are usually pretty good.  Hmm, that's right, I was going to do a post on that.  Point being, here's his homily below.  I like homilies posted online.  TV Masses, I have mixed feelings about when used for something other than observation.

Oh.... well I like the singing.... but does random guitar person need to stand next to the bishop?   Accompaniment can come from the normal location of the musicians right? 

2 comments:

Corrie said...

Praise the Lord!

Im a member of the Cathedral in GB and sing in the choir.. thanks for posting about the Cathedral. we are SO blessed!

The guitarist is actually Bishop Ricken's sister, Carol! she was the cantor that evening as well..

the reason why she was so close is because we tend to have various sound quality issues.. my guess is that this was the best that they could do.

God bless your blogging ministry!
-Corrie

Badger Catholic said...

Thank you Corrie for the details and kind words!