#OhSnap!


Getty Images
Having been AWOL over the Christmas season, I thought it would only be fair to chime in today with some extremely poignant, hard-hitting analysis of a topic of critical importance. Thus, I bring you, the five most amusing Twitter and Facebook quips I saw about Alabama's dismantling of Notre Dame University Last night:

5. "I hope Alabama wins because when it comes to college athletics, I tend to root for the less anti-Catholic university." --Anonymous

4.  "Tomorrow, Obama congratulates Alabama by releasing a photo of himself watching the BCS NC game." --@claytonwagar

3. "Alabama didn't build that 35-0 lead. Someone else made that happen." --@dminor85

2. "Catholics haven't been beaten this bad since Obamacare was passed." --@RickMoore

1. "Text Notre Dame to the American Red Cross to give $10 to this disaster." --@todd_coder.

It's my understanding that for some reason many Catholics cheer for Notre Dame University. If you're among this group, I invite you to click here to seek immediate treatment.

No comments: