Peter Kelly family express gratitude for meeting $100,000 mark

It is so amazing how this goal was met is just 9 days, we truly cannot thank everyone enough!!! It is such a testament on how much Pete was loved. As we can see by so many comments, Pete really did touch so many lives.

Christie would like to thank each and every one of you for all of the support for her and the kids. She said they are doing well considering the circumstances and that the kids are unbelievably strong, just like their dad. Please continue to keep Christie and family in your prayers for the upcoming trial, as you can imagine it is going to be very difficult for them.

Again- Thank you all so much!!
GoFundMe: Peter Kelly Family

I haven't seen any updates on the murder trial in the news.  Please, please pray for the family.  We know what Christian duty calls them to do, but don't you dare think they ought to be capable by a snap of the fingers after this grave injustice.  They need a landslide of God's grace.  I don't know if I would be capable of forgiveness in their situation.  

1 comment:

Terry Nelson said...

This story is so sad - I think there is some sort of benefit going on tonight or in the next day or so - saw it on the news. I pray for them. I'm happy they met their goal. I hope help continues for them.