Badger Catholic endorses Sean Duffy

My dear northland readers, the Badger Catholic officially endorses Sean Duffy for US House in Wisconsin's 7th District.  Yes, I'm lookin at you Marshfield and Stevens Point; Wisconsin Rapids and Rice Lake.  I posted on Sean previously and how Wisconsin needs to be represented by this guy.  Now on further examination of Pro Life Wisconsin's recent endorsements, (HT to a certain reader's alert observation) they left out one Sean P. Duffy.  What's up with that?  I'm not sure about that press release but I recommend you read the following info.
Sean is on the record as being 100% pro-life without exception.  Both Sean and Dan applied for the Wisconsin Right to Life endorsement and only Sean received it. In addition, as a life-long practicing Catholic, Sean also received the endorsement of Catholicvote.org and conservative leader Julaine Appling, who led the 2006 marriage campaign to protect the definition of marriage as the union of one man and one woman in the Wisconsin constitution. Below is her endorsement:

"It is my great pleasure to personally endorse Sean Duffy in Wisconsin's 7th Congressional District race. Sean supports traditional marriage and other timeless values we share as Wisconsin citizens. He is also the candidate best positioned to beat Julie Lassa in the general election in November. With so much at stake when it comes to marriage, life, and other issues affecting Wisconsin families, it is critical that whoever wins the primary has the full support of conservatives in the 7th District. I encourage all voters in the 7th Congressional District to "Roll with Sean," and to invest in his campaign with their time and money-and their vote on September 14 and November 2."
Seriously, did you know that his wife was on The View and shell shocked potential zombie Barbara Walters?



http://patrickmadrid.blogspot.com/2009/10/rachel-campos-duffy-gives-whoopie-baba.html

Folks, this is as rock solid as you can get!  I don't know what gives with the Pro-Life Wisconsin endorsement, but I'll endorse him.  Seriously, did you just watch that video!?  Please get out the vote for Sean.  He is as Sconnie as a guy can get!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll agree that Sean Duffy is a great candidate, and now that he has won the primary, it is so important to make sure that all of the pro-life people vote pro-life. He is running against Julie Lassa, who, as you may recall, was the politician who leaked to the press about getting "pressured" by then Bishop Burke of La Crosse WI to actually live up to her faith as a Catholic and be pro-life. She needs to be decisively voted out of office. Duffy is just the man for the job!

Badger Catholic said...

To follow up on this I confirmed that the Pro-Life Wisconsin endorsement did not happen because his campaign did not finish the paperwork yet, not due to anything he publicly stated that was contrary to the pro-life position. Hopefully they get that squared away quickly.

Anonymous said...

It's worrisome to me that Sean Duffy did not return a major pro-life organization's survey. What's up with THAT? I'm supporting Duffy, but I sure hope this was just an honest mistake.

Badger Catholic said...

I couldn't agree more Anon. I contacted their campaign and recommended it is a very important endorsement. I'm not sure what's going on in Ashland. I pray for them and certainly will still support Sean.