Cardinal Burke visits classical Providence Academy in La Crosse

Cardinal Burke has been a long-time supporter of the mission of our tiny school, and today he made an extraordinary effort to visit us in the midst of his busy schedule. He spoke about the importance of preserving this method of education that originated in the Catholic Church, and congratulated the efforts of those who continue to support this endeavor through much prayer and sacrifice.
and some photos all courtesy of Credo Catholic.

I don't remember exactly but one or some of the students recited the Last Gospel(beginning of John's Gospel) in Latin and Greek for His Eminence!  



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm...I do believe I am experiencing a "Badger Catholic" spike on my blog. Thanks for linking to me! :)

Unknown said...

This is just one of the many things that make this man a great man. He has never forgotten his home. I am so proud that I have had a chance to meet him and celebrate a Mass with him. Here is to our future Pope?