Westminster Cathedral's Master of Music to play at La Crosse Cathedral tonight

In one of those moments in futility, I realized I can't even keep up with news at my own parish.  Hence my need to get on the redesign for the Cathedral's website.  It's usable but I'm not sure useful.  And I was provided with a jpeg image with the details which isn't too helpful.  But here's the details transcribed.

Second Dedicatory Recital at Cathedral of St Joseph the Workman, La Crosse, WI
Martin Baker
Westminster Cathedral, London
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
7:30 pm
Free admission, no tickets required.  A freewill offering will be accepted.

Cathedral La Crosse

There was also a choir concert done primarily a cappella last night at the Cathedral.  A little late on that one...

2 comments:

Dad29 said...

Go there!

Get some non-polka culture...

Badger Catholic said...

I would but I already have a meeting at 7pm! I found out the first one is recorded so I think this one will too. I'll let you know what they end up doing with the recordings. What I WANT to do and what I do don't always line up quite right. The last concert was packed, 1000+ people, some standing.