The Badger Catholic blog to become more fanatic

We will soon welcome a new regular contributor to The Badger Catholic blog.  I will wait until she is back in town to introduce herself to make the formal announcement.  I'm going to be gone in vacation coming up and I thought it would be nice to actually unplug, if that is possible.  It's weird, I feel obliged to make sure I get the news out here.  For one state we've got a lot going on!  Don't worry, I'll make sure she is just as politically correct and full of sunshine and lollipops as I am.

Come to think of it, I don't know if I ever introduced myself.  LOL  Yeah, yeah, I know, Save your ego, just gimme the news Badger!

1 comment:

Joe @ Defend Us In Battle said...

A female badger?!?

PLEASE, PLEASE tell me she is going to post as: "Honey Badger".... PLEASE!?!?