Laser Monks troubles

I noted a few weeks ago that LaserMonks.com is now unavailable online.  These monks are located in Sparta, WI and have been featured by such outlets as the National Catholic Register & The New York Times

I did some searching and Father Z reported that the website was down as of April 20th.

I found they do appear to have a maintained Facebook page, but even the order's main website for the Abbey Our Lady of Spring Bank is down. 

I do hope everything is okay.  They had been having problems fulfilling orders. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was a featured article on the front page of the local Sparta paper, the Monroe County Democrat. Didn't get a chance to read it, just caught a glimpse while waiting in line at the checkout

Anonymous said...

Wow! Monks that sell blackpowder! That's awesome. I'll buy several pounds. Way cool to think that I could be supporting a monastery by shooting my flintlock.

Anonymous said...

Saturday morning La Crosse Tribune: Lasermonks closed for business. Site increased competition and economy. :(

Badger Catholic said...

Thanks Father, that's sad!