Minnesota Bishop celebrates Traditional Low Mass publicly for the first time

His Excellency Bishop John Quinn celebrated a Low Mass in the Extraordinary Form last Sunday in Rochester, MN.  Thank you to Sara Hagler for sharing some photos!  You can find out more at the Rochester Latin Mass Society's website.

I'm very excited to see the diocese where I was Confirmed to be seeing a liturgical renewal.  I have been to St. Bridget's once before for Verso's daughter's First Communion.  A nice community there, hope it can continue to grow. 







4 comments:

Matt said...

The wife and kids went, I had to work. Sounds like it went pretty well. Where were you?

Badger Catholic said...

We talked about this on the phone. Don't make me come over there.

Unknown said...

The Mass was beautiful, and it doesn't sound like this was a one time occurrence! I'm on the far right in the last picture.

Badger Catholic said...

I hope to make it next time Steven.