2011 BC stats by state

For Larry and Al


Rank  State  Visits
1 Wisconsin  39,932
2 Minnesota  8,609
3 Illinois  6,653
4 California  4,324
5 New York  2,772
6 Texas  2,698
7 Missouri  2,548
8 Pennsylvania  2,130
9 Michigan  2,058
10 Virginia  1,984
11 Florida  1,884
12 Iowa  1,606
13 Massachusetts  1,565
14 Maryland  1,544
15 Ohio  1,504

My friends in Menominee, MI
take the #1 Wolverine spot.
Time to go visit them!
I don't know, Google Analytics got upgraded and it seems a little off now.  At least the map must be(we all know Joe reads from time to time in Alaska which doesn't show - and then gloats about things like Michigan destroying Wisconsin in basketball - well that hasn't happened... yet), or maybe it's because I'm looking at the whole year. 

There has been one time that someone has recognized me in this state and it was because I had the Traditional Latin Mass times listed and they just found it that morning.   I guess people ask Virginia to autograph their iPhones though.  I'd have her autograph mine if I had one. 

Speaking of being a non-famous mustache blogger in Wisconsin, I'm starting to think about the Milwaukee Men's Conference.  I'll do another post on that.  I'll be a speaker this year, TOTALLY kidding.  But if they had wifi, I'd do some blogging.  Hey Steve Ray and Dale Ahlquist, cool!

2 comments:

Joe @ Defend Us In Battle said...

I read every POST! :)

I just read in a feed-reader, which I always wonder how my program logs visits, if it does, unless I comment?

Badger Catholic said...

I guess I better start posting on the Packers some more to get you more gabby.