A Magnificat booklet for the Traditional Form? Yes we can!

Laudamus Te: The “Magnificat” for the Extraordinary Form

Many of you are probably familiar with the subscription hand-missal for the ordinary form, Magnificat. I’d just like to spread the word about a new publication, Laudamus Te.

It is the same idea as Magnificat, but for the Extraordinary Form. It includes the ordinary, as well as all the propers. They are just getting off the ground, so if you’re interested in seeing this publication happen, I would encourage you to subscribe soon!

For a sample of the first publication, click here. Check it out!

Check out their website!
Yanke blog

They are on Facebook too.

I ordered the Advent edition but I haven't received it yet. Anyone else?

1 comment:

Br. David said...

I got mine last week. It looks great!