Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity pick pro-life song as their song of the month.

Called to be thankful for God’s faithful presence in our lives especially through loved ones during this month of Thanksgiving, Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity collaborate with composer, virtuoso pianist and acclaimed performer Eric Genius to offer Here I Am as a free music download. You’ll want to listen with delight at contemporary music with classical overtones. It is music that gives “soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination”.

Click here for a free music download of Eric Genius’ Here I Am.

Click here to listen to more of Eric’s music and purchase truly extraordinary cds. Find him also on iTunes.

My youngest daughter was born with Down’s Syndrome. Many children who are truly blessed with this, suffer from defects in the heart. My daughter had serious heart surgery when she was three months. This was a piece that I composed for her on the day of her surgery. It is a love song to her (Anastasia), and my wife Leslie.

-Eric Genius
continue at FSCC

No comments: