Video: Msgr. Paul Tighe keynote at SQPM conference

This is good:
After attending the #CNMC this weekend I was overwhelmed by the wisdom and kindness I encountered in the broader Catholic blogging world. As a relative newcomer into the Catholic Church I was humbled by how quickly these great folks embraced me as one of their own. If you haven't connected with SQPN and all their associated broadcasts, I encourage you to do so. They are a remarkable bunch of people. The intellectual highlight of the conference for many of us was the Keynote address presented by Msgr. Paul Tighe (the current secretary of the Pontifical Council for Social Communications). It was chalked full of wisdom, and thanks to the Archdiocese of Boston, is available for free right here! Take a look:

HT Josh Mercer

No comments: