On St. Paul’s Kellogg Boulevard, a former administrative center of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis is looking for tenants with an appreciation of history.continue at Pioneer Press
As a result of its bankruptcy, the Archdiocese agreed in 2015 to sell its Monsignor Hayden Center to the Minnesota Historical Society for $4.5 million. The 60,000 square foot building at 328 West Kellogg Blvd. was built in 1914 and served as the Cathedral School until 1979. It more recently housed offices for more than 125 of the Archdiocese’s administrative employees.