Fox News' Rachel Campos-Duffy on Raising 8 Children in Today's 'Aggressive Political Environment'

Rachel Campos-Duffy may be a married mother of eight and a regular Fox News Channel contributor, but the TV personality is quick to admit that she “can’t do everything.”

“In terms of doing it all, I don’t do it all,” she tells PEOPLE.

“I think the advantage of having eight kids is that, first of all, it was harder for me when I had my first child. I think the first child is absolutely the hardest,” shares Campos-Duffy, 47, whose oldest and youngest share a 17-year age gap. “And a lot of times, first-time moms look at me and they’re like, ‘Oh my God.’ And I always remind them that my first child was the hardest, because it’s such a change.”
continue at People Magazine

Also, the joy filled face of Bp. Morlino below might make it a bit misty in here


Today was Bishop Morlino’s funeral in Madison, Wisconsin. Sean attended along with Speaker Paul Ryan & Rep. Sensenbrenner. He baptized our daughter, Margarita, several years back. Here’s a short video clip from that wonderful day that shows his happy Italian spirit - smiling & enjoying our daughter’s antics during this holy sacrament. Then he came to our home to share a meal. It was an honor to know him. He spoke with faith, clarity & love. He will be sorely missed in Wisconsin & in the Church. Rest In Peace.
Posted by Rachel Campos-Duffy on Tuesday, December 4, 2018

No comments: