Fr. Z sighting at Guadalupe Shrine in La Crosse!!

I wrote before about the Canon Law conference I attended at the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe south of La Crosse, WI.

First, do visit that Shrine.  It is amazing.

Second, here is a quick shot of three bloggers, Dr. Edward Peters of In the Light of the Law, Fr. John Boyle of Caritas in Veritate, and the undersigned.


I promise you… it’s not that I am that short.  It is that these guys are so tall!
wdtprs
Of course the day Fr. Z comes to La Crosse, am up a few miles from the Canadian border!  I also quite enjoy Dr. Edward Peters' blog(that would also be Thomas Peters aka the American Papist's father), I had no idea the all stars would be showing up for this thing.  Next year maybe a stay-cation?  I hope some of my readers were able to attend.  Send me feedback on how it went.  I've been hearing great things about it(and that Arch Burke mentioned it went so well that last weekend was said to be the "first annual" Canon Law Conference.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was fantastic! They are hoping to make it a yearly event. Keep your fingers crossed!http://credocatholic.blogspot.com/2010/08/hob-knobbing-with-good-guys.html

Badger Catholic said...

I heard Fr. Z's nametag said from Wausau.... I thought that was interesting.