Follow Friar Joseph to Rome

Friar Joseph and three other staff members of the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe will be blogging their pilgrimage to Rome for the consistory. Check out the blog here:  http://shrineromereport.blogspot.com/

Friar Joseph also will be stopping at Assisi.  He's never been to Europe before so I'm excited to see how it goes! 

Photo

Also if you didn't know, Friar Joseph has an apologetics series(No Apologies) over on the friars YouTube channel.  I think it is all also available on AirMaria.  Check it out, good stuff.

2 comments:

Fr. John Mary, ISJ said...

I won't be blogging anything from Rome.
But, thanks to God and our Lady, I'll be there from November 16-22...and will be praying for y'all, promise!, at my Masses and visits to the shrines and holy places in Rome.
It will be a truly historical and awesome experience; Cardinal-elect Burke ordained me to the holy priesthood and has been a spiritual father to me for some thirty years. I am just in awe.

Badger Catholic said...

God bless you in your travels Father! May the Guardian of the Redeemer protect you from enemies!