Chapel of Mary of the Angels, Winona, MN

A few weeks ago my family attended a special Traditional Mass on the feast of Mary, Help of Christians at the Chapel of Mary of the Angels in Winona, MN.  Mass was offered by Fr. Thomas Cook, one of my favorite priests.  There was a piano and a table off to the side.  I guess this a favorite wedding chapel in Winona where much liturgical abuse has been spotted.  A nice spot for a Latin Mass apostolate....



There are also side grills where the sisters would witness Mass said.




1 comment:

prairiecatholic88 said...

I had the honor and priviledge of serving a TLM for Fr. Cook a few months ago here at the TLM "apostolate" here in the Diocese of New Ulm. Mark my words: this man will be a bishop down the road. He has all the necessary traits (in my humble opinion): intelligence, a great speaker, and, most importantly, a great sense of humor and personality! When he and our TLM chaplain get together, look out! All sorts of good-natured ribbing goes on.