Come meet me next week (and/or the week after)!


What's up, my friends? I know I've been AWOL lately...and for good reason: Matt suspended me two weeks without pay in response to my conduct during his recent vacation.

OK, that's not true. I've just been traveling frequently. But, God willing, I'll be back to writing somewhat regularly around here very soon. Until then, however, I wanted to invite you to join me at a couple of upcoming speaking engagements I've got in this lovely state.

The Power of Public Witness
St. Bernard’s Parish
2040 Hillside Lane
Green Bay, WI
Tuesday, September 17 at 7pm

Madison 40 Days for Life Kickoff Rally
Schoenstatt Heights
5901 Cottage Grove Road
Madison, WI
 
Steve Karlen and Wisconsin Family Council President Julaine Appling
Monday, September 23 at 6:30 pm

I'd love to see some of you at these events.

2 comments:

Alive in HOPE! said...

You forgot to note the date and time for the '40 days...' kickoff rally.

Unknown said...

Yowza. I did. It's added!