Abortions only at Madison Planned Parenthood, drops contraception services

I must make an embarrassing confession: I am a complacent pro-lifer.

I never thought of myself this way, but it is true. And I have proof.

Abortions only

Beginning May 2, 2016, the Planned Parenthood abortion facility on Madison's east side began providing only abortion services; it will no longer provide screenings or dispense contraceptives.

Although Planned Parenthood purports that performing abortions accounts for only three percent of the services it provides to women, the organization will manage to only perform abortions full-time at the Orin Rd. location, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.

That means that every car in the parking lot at Planned Parenthood represents someone seeking OR providing an abortion.

My heart hurts. The grief that this news brings me convicts me: are things worse now?
continue at MadCatHerald

Also LifeSite: Planned Parenthood Clinic Drops Contraception, Now Only Kills Unborn Children in Abortions

No comments: